Our favourite hotel, anywhere! Lovely rooms, wonderful food, it is impossible to fault!
Go for a stroll in the extensive grounds, woodpeckers, nuthatch, and red squirrel are all to be seen.
There are also excellent walks in this quiet corner of the Lake District. And your dog will be warmly welcomed. It really is a perfect spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Genuine Georgian English country house hotel, family owned and cared for. Set in 18 acres of formal gardens and woodland, and within a short drive of Keswick and the central lakes. Recently refurbished throughout, with modern en-suite bathrooms, free high speed wireless internet and sumptuous three star, two-rosette AA restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Overwater Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Overwater Hall Hotel Bassenthwaite
- Overwater Hall Ireby, Lake District