Arrival and oh dear shabby exterior were greeted by a young chap and ushered to a lounge although dated was ok bit freezing cold after pre dinner drinks time to dine staff fairly attentive but stood in corridor chatting throughout the whole meal good food spoiled and dessert possible a buy in anyway £ 180 for 3 in party with drinks expensive we are local and would not return in a hurry shame a few logs and a bit training would much improve the offer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Genuine Georgian English country house hotel, family owned and cared for. Set in 18 acres of formal gardens and woodland, and within a short drive of Keswick and the central lakes. Recently refurbished throughout, with modern en-suite bathrooms, free high speed wireless internet and sumptuous three star, two-rosette AA restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Overwater Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Overwater Hall Hotel Bassenthwaite
- Overwater Hall Ireby, Lake District