Spent a lovely 2 day break at Overwater which was selected as it was number 1 in the keswick area on trip advisor. We weren't disappointed in any aspect of our stay other than it wasn't long enough. Stayed in the garden room which allowed us access to a fantastic whirlpool bath, most welcome after a days walking, our own patio area and access to the gardens. The food was very special too and the award of 2 AA rosettes gives some idea of the standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Genuine Georgian English country house hotel, family owned and cared for. Set in 18 acres of formal gardens and woodland, and within a short drive of Keswick and the central lakes. Recently refurbished throughout, with modern en-suite bathrooms, free high speed wireless internet and sumptuous three star, two-rosette AA restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your Overwater Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Overwater Hall Hotel Bassenthwaite
- Overwater Hall Ireby, Lake District