My wife and I stayed for 3 nights for our wedding anniversary. Overwater Hall is a very comfortable hotel, nicely furnished to a high standard, with modern amenities. The food was top quality and very good value as well (one can pay a lot more for worse in my experience). Service was both charming and efficient, with the hosts and the rest of the staff being very approachable but not over-bearing. Thoroughly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Genuine Georgian English country house hotel, family owned and cared for. Set in 18 acres of formal gardens and woodland, and within a short drive of Keswick and the central lakes. Recently refurbished throughout, with modern en-suite bathrooms, free high speed wireless internet and sumptuous three star, two-rosette AA restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Overwater Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Overwater Hall Hotel Bassenthwaite
- Overwater Hall Ireby, Lake District