“Italian done well”

Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Millom
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: It's stated on your website that we are 1 out of 1 for desserts-can you please explain what this means ??
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Good value and tasty Italian restaurant. Hearty Northern portions. Had salad and pizza followed by dessert. Was very tasty and good value. Staff friendly.

2  Thank Stacyonholiday

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Seeing the "trip advisor award" they had I felt this review was a must. I cannot speak anymore highly of this establishment, fantastic food, (particularly the silver service offered as many places don't offer this anymore), service and welcoming staff. Anyone in the area should definitely visit and I will be returning next time.

1  Thank Fiona C
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I cannot believe the reviews I have read here. I booked for a party of 17 people and have had nothing but complaints from all but 2 of them who had steak - the other 2 who had steak said it was pure gristle. Much of the food was inedible. How do you screw up a pizza for goodness sake? I wrote to them to give them feedback on this and they couldn't even be bothered to respond. Avoid this place at all costs if you do genuinely love Italian food - it bears no resemblance.

3  Thank LIN M
Reviewed 9 January 2014

As it says, cannot report too highly about the excellent food and friendly and attentive service especially on Christmas Day. For a small town like Milom, this place is nothing less than a gem.

2  Thank jdboyd
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I love my Italian food and this place is fantastic.
The food was great and the pasta and sauce just perfect the way the chef makes it.
I and my family love it and would highly recommend this place

2  Thank Shaun B