My husband and I stayed here for two nights with the use of a Groupon voucher. We were upgraded to a room with a balcony and spa bath. Sadly the weather was not good enough for us to make use of the balcony but we loved the spa bath! The views were fabulous from the balcony and window - the hotel is in a wonderful situation. The room was large and clean, the staff were very friendly and the pool was very good. We have no complaints about breakfast whatsoever and we liked the free cream tea and wine on arrival. Free wi-fi was included in the price so all in all we were very happy and would not hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 STAR PROPERTY WITH A ONE ROSETTE FINE DINING RESTAURANT AND THE DOLLY BLUE BAR AND GRILL RESTAURANT. SITTING ON THE BANK OF THE RIVER LEVEN, THIS PROPERTY OFFERS STUNNING VIEWS AND THE PERFECT BASE TO EXPLORE THE AREA. CLOSE BY ARE THE LAKES AQUARIUM, HAVERTHWAITE STEAM RAILWAY, LAKELAND CRUISES, BEATRIX POTTER AND THE LAKELAND MOTOR MUSEUM FEATURING THE DONALD CAMPBELL BLUEBIRD MUSEUM. THE PERFECT LAKELAND VENUE! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitewater Hotel And Leisure Club
- Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club Newby Bridge, Lake District