A high quality hotel at the top end of 4* with fresh clean modern facilities and a wonderful leisure centre/spa. The nouvelle cuisine was perfect and we had a good deal for our group of 18 which provided bed/breakfast & evening meal for £55 per night all in.
The only complaint would be lack of staff on the bar and slow service at breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 STAR PROPERTY WITH A ONE ROSETTE FINE DINING RESTAURANT AND THE DOLLY BLUE BAR AND GRILL RESTAURANT. SITTING ON THE BANK OF THE RIVER LEVEN, THIS PROPERTY OFFERS STUNNING VIEWS AND THE PERFECT BASE TO EXPLORE THE AREA. CLOSE BY ARE THE LAKES AQUARIUM, HAVERTHWAITE STEAM RAILWAY, LAKELAND CRUISES, BEATRIX POTTER AND THE LAKELAND MOTOR MUSEUM FEATURING THE DONALD CAMPBELL BLUEBIRD MUSEUM. THE PERFECT LAKELAND VENUE! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitewater Hotel And Leisure Club
- Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club Newby Bridge, Lake District