Stayed here in late October with my wife, we had a fantastic stay enjoyed the spa treatments,pool steam room ect.
Recently returned again on business this time and I'm liking how the new general manager has come in and sorted minor issues with staff. For me the staff was not getting enough time showing how they should carry out there jobs,however I do believe he has spent time with the staff and I think they are enjoying work now due to having time spent with them with the general manager. Keep up the good work all your doing fantastic will be returning again shortly for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star Property With A One Rosette Fine Dining Restaurant And The Dolly Blue Bar And Grill Restaurant. Sitting On The Bank Of The River Leven, This Property Offers Stunning Views And The Perfect Base To Explore The Area. Close By Are The Lakes Aquarium, Haverthwaite Steam Railway, Lakeland Cruises, Beatrix Potter And The Lakeland Motor Museum Featuring The Donald Campbell Bluebird Museum. The Perfect Lakeland Venue! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitewater Hotel And Leisure Club
- Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club Newby Bridge, Lake District