We stayed overnight before launching the cruiser on the lake for the season. On arrival I was asked if I needed help with my luggage and given good information about the facilities. We made good use of the fantastic gym, swimming pool, steam room, whirlpool and squash courts. Had a top quality meal at the bar, all the staff we were greeted by were excellent albeit friendly and easy going. The room we had was the family room which had plenty of space, was exceptionally clean and tidy, shower was amazing. We have stayed in various hotels around the area and this was by far the best one for me, personally. The only improvement would be wifi strength. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 STAR PROPERTY WITH A ONE ROSETTE FINE DINING RESTAURANT AND THE DOLLY BLUE BAR AND GRILL RESTAURANT. SITTING ON THE BANK OF THE RIVER LEVEN, THIS PROPERTY OFFERS STUNNING VIEWS AND THE PERFECT BASE TO EXPLORE THE AREA. CLOSE BY ARE THE LAKES AQUARIUM, HAVERTHWAITE STEAM RAILWAY, LAKELAND CRUISES, BEATRIX POTTER AND THE LAKELAND MOTOR MUSEUM FEATURING THE DONALD CAMPBELL BLUEBIRD MUSEUM. THE PERFECT LAKELAND VENUE! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitewater Hotel And Leisure Club
- Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club Newby Bridge, Lake District