Hotel is nice right next to a river. It's clean. But staff are terrible . They just seem slow and not intrested at All. Breakfast 1 day was table service n was lovely . Next day buffet style which wasn't as nice. The pool n gym are good. But sadly not much else near by to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star Property With A One Rosette Fine Dining Restaurant And The Dolly Blue Bar And Grill Restaurant. Sitting On The Bank Of The River Leven, This Property Offers Stunning Views And The Perfect Base To Explore The Area. Close By Are The Lakes Aquarium, Haverthwaite Steam Railway, Lakeland Cruises, Beatrix Potter And The Lakeland Motor Museum Featuring The Donald Campbell Bluebird Museum. The Perfect Lakeland Venue! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitewater Hotel And Leisure Club
- Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club Newby Bridge, Lake District