We've stayed here for three nights and it was a great stay overall. From the room was spacious, clean and had a great view. The gym was excellently furnished (all you need to do your workouts) and the swimming pool and spa facilities top class.
We stayed for our anniversary and my wife's birthday. We enjoyed every bit of it.
Especially when I asked the manager Pete and the receptionist Robyn to prepare a midnight surprise for my wife's birthday. They collaborated excellently and helped me a lot to make it a special occasion for my wife.
So completely happy and will return again! Love the view from the Bar to the river!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 STAR PROPERTY WITH A ONE ROSETTE FINE DINING RESTAURANT AND THE DOLLY BLUE BAR AND GRILL RESTAURANT. SITTING ON THE BANK OF THE RIVER LEVEN, THIS PROPERTY OFFERS STUNNING VIEWS AND THE PERFECT BASE TO EXPLORE THE AREA. CLOSE BY ARE THE LAKES AQUARIUM, HAVERTHWAITE STEAM RAILWAY, LAKELAND CRUISES, BEATRIX POTTER AND THE LAKELAND MOTOR MUSEUM FEATURING THE DONALD CAMPBELL BLUEBIRD MUSEUM. THE PERFECT LAKELAND VENUE! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitewater Hotel And Leisure Club
- Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club Newby Bridge, Lake District