“Superb as usuall”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Excellent food and beautifully setting, we return with friends time after time, the facilities offered here are excellent

There are newer reviews for The Swan Inn

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights weekend of 8th August. I have been here before and love the place. Our deluxe room was spacey, beautiful river view and lovely toiletries(some of which I bought).
The staff are so friendly and cheerful, the hotel is immaculate. The bar area is well decorated and fab atmosphere.
The gym and pool are sufficient, if I had to be super critical, I feel the pool needs a refurb, the tiles need grouting etc. The jacuzzi looks dated, however I am only commenting on this as I do like to make best use of the facilities and they were just a little bit under standard for this super hotel.
Of note, does get very busy when there is a wedding on!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed in a cottage near the swan and on our last night went there for a meal. It was lovely food, I had pork belly and my husband had rib of beef they were big plates of food and very tasty. The service was excellent and my daughter had a colouring pack to keep her entertained. A lovely evening in a warm environment would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

lovely food, big portions. nice to sit my the river and eat on a sunny day. the decor inside is beautiful too.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Whenever we are in this part of the country we always stop here, beautiful lakeside dining, so peaceful yet just off the main road, good food, great atmosphere, relaxing even with two under fives.