THE BEST lamb Henry! Great walk along the lake from our cottage we hired for 2 weeks, shame we only figured out we could walk on the 2nd week! Great friendly staff, beautiful log fire that the dogs or us didn't want to move away from. Great place to camp, in the right weather of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brotherswater Inn is a welcoming Lake District pub, open all day every day throughout the year (except Christmas Day), catering for climbers, ramblers and other visitors to this part of the Lake District.There are seven warm and inviting en-suite twin or double rooms. All rooms are non-smoking and no pets are allowed. The Inn has comfortable seating and three huge picture windows which enable you to take in the breathtaking views whilst enjoying our hospitality. There is also ample outside seating (weather permitting!) in front and to the side of the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Brotherswater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brotherswater Hotel Patterdale
- Brotherswater Inn Patterdale, Lake District