A lovely homely country watering hole after a days walking. Lovely food,great beer, great hospitality. What more do you want ! A must of a visit every time you come to this great part of the country.The only down side is.....realising that tomorrow is Sunday and then it's back to work ! Ah well ,until the next time !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beneath the rugged fells of Troutbeck Valley, just outside Windermere and Ambleside in the English Lake District, lies The Mortal Man. An established traditional Lake District Inn since 1689, it resides over the wonderous panoramic views of Lakeland mountains that have captivated the great minds through the centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your The Mortal Man reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mortal Man Hotel Troutbeck
- The Mortal Man Troutbeck, Lake District