We have just returned from a 3 day/night stay at The Mortal Man Inn and had to write and say what a cosy and warm welcome we had from ALL the staff. The room was lovely, what a view and sooooo quiet! The meals we had there were plentiful and my husband did so enjoy tasting ALL the local bitters! Even our dog was at home there! Set in beautiful countryside The Mortal Man Inn is well worth a visit. Thank you one and all.........we shall be back. W + L W. Jones
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beneath the rugged fells of Troutbeck Valley, just outside Windermere and Ambleside in the English Lake District, lies The Mortal Man. An established traditional Lake District Inn since 1689, it resides over the wonderous panoramic views of Lakeland mountains that have captivated the great minds through the centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Mortal Man reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mortal Man Hotel Troutbeck
- The Mortal Man Troutbeck, Lake District