A wonderful Inn in a spectacular location. It was really good find. The room was great with all that we needed and the view was lovely from the window. We enjoyed a wonderful meal in the Inn, the staff were great and the menu was varied. The smoked haddock chowder was amazing! Would highly recommend to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beneath the rugged fells of Troutbeck Valley, just outside Windermere and Ambleside in the English Lake District, lies The Mortal Man. An established traditional Lake District Inn since 1689, it resides over the wonderous panoramic views of Lakeland mountains that have captivated the great minds through the centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Mortal Man reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mortal Man Hotel Troutbeck
- The Mortal Man Troutbeck, Lake District