Excellent night's stay - friendly, helpful staff; comfortable room and good food. The location is great for exploring this part of the lakes and is far enough from Windemere-Ambleside that you can get easily away from the crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beneath the rugged fells of Troutbeck Valley, just outside Windermere and Ambleside in the English Lake District, lies The Mortal Man. An established traditional Lake District Inn since 1689, it resides over the wonderous panoramic views of Lakeland mountains that have captivated the great minds through the centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The Mortal Man reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mortal Man Hotel Troutbeck
- The Mortal Man Troutbeck, Lake District