Spent a night here in August and really enjoyed it. Lovely old house set in gorgeous gardens. Staff are very friendly and efficient. Rooms were not to my taste but very comfortable and clean. Had predinner drinks and canapes on the terrace then dinner in the restaurant and it was really delicious. We had a wonderful stay at the Broadoaks and would happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a leafy valley leading to the River Troutbeck, the 5-star Broadoaks Country House is set in 7 acres of peaceful landscaped grounds. It has an elegant restaurant and luxury boutique-style rooms with a host of original features. With Victorian character, some rooms at Broadoaks feature a whirlpool bath or four-poster bed, whilst all have Bang and Olufsen audio equipment. Rooms boast William Morris-inspired design, and some have views of Lake Windermere or the river. The Michelin recommended Oaks restaurant offers a fine dining menu of both classic Cumbrian and modern British cuisine, made with local produce. Built in 1836, Broadoaks has original open fires, oak panelled walls and period furniture. Guests may use the facilities at the nearby Windermere health club, including a spa, a fitness suite and a swimming pool. The club also has a sauna, a beauty salon and a steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Broadoaks Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broadoaks Country House Hotel Troutbeck
- Broadoaks Country House Troutbeck, Lake District