“Excellent Take Away”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when we got a takeaway here! We had previously eaten from here under the previous management and it was one of worst curries ever but this is one of the best. Four of us had four separate dishes and all of us were impressed. We will definitely eat from here again.

There are newer reviews for Aamilahs Ltd

Reviewed 20 April 2014

What a great place this is in Sedbergh! New management and chef's with a smart new decoration has transformed this great resteraunt into something truly special. We ate here last night and experienced curry heaven-- we can only highly recommend it. I have eaten Indian food for years all over the world and this was amongst the best!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Had a lovely night at Aamilahs, the staff are friendly and accommodating, great atmosphere. I have to say I have been to a lot of Indian restaurants but this one is the best by far and will definite be paying it a visit again. they also do take away.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Been several times since it has been taken over, every time trying something new. Never been disappointed, taken lots of friends there and they love it too. Friendly staff, nothing too much trouble.
Can not recommend this highly enough.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

lovely food relaxing atmosphere and very friendly helpful staff who were very happy adapt a meal to suit my taste I wanted to try a fairly hot dish but didn't want anything too hot and then checked if it was ok, very impressed with customer service, not intrusive .Very pleased to have an indian restuarant in the town will certainly visit again and would recommend

1  Thank trishased