“Don't care less about vegetarians or Dietary needs”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Booths Ulverston

Booths Ulverston
Ranked #62 of 70 Restaurants in Ulverston
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Ulverston, United Kingdom
“Don't care less about vegetarians or Dietary needs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

My wife an I visited this outlet a month or so ago one Sunday morning it was packed and I queued for twenty minutes to be told, no we have no meat free sausages(the place is a supermarket!) and no gluten free bread(see aforementioned remark in brackets)
I questioned this and a manager plus the restaurant supervisor offered to sort his out, we were also given a voucher because the manager thought they let us down that time.We didn't really expect this but it was a good gesture.
My wife visited the place again this week, and guess what? After queueing again she was told, no veggies sausage no gluten free bread!
Sorry Booths from now on we'll just shop elsewhere and eat elswhere too.The "can't be bothered policy" is unacceptable when at least one other person in the queue also asked for vegetarian sausage too.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank david t

Ulverston, United Kingdom
“Good little cafe... Regular visitor ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Good cafe for a Sunday morning wake up!!!! Or a Saturday lunch!!! All good but service could be a lot quicker. The introduction of the free coffee or tea with your club card has slowed down everything and increased queuing.

1 Thank BusinesstravellerF01
Geneva, Switzerland
“Free brew with a booths card”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Got a free brew with my Booths card. Ordered an all day breakfast - the latter took 20 mins to arrive, but all freshly cooked - nowt had been handing around for ages. Only problem was my tea would have gone cold by then - had I not drank it first - did think about getting another - but card holders are only allowed one free brew a day att Booths.. Called in at the Jaguar dealers at Levens, Sadly no free F Type with my Booths card - did not have £90k on me, for left without one :-(

• Visited April 2014