“Last minute”

Ranked #19 of 34 Restaurants in Wigton
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Shuhag, Wigton's only Indian & Bangladeshi Restaurant run by award winning chef Parsu Miah and his attentive staff. The Restaurant is open 7 days a week for Restaurant service or Takeaway Food
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, very busy Saturday night....only had to wait a few minutes for a table....service and food brilliant. Very delicious.

2  Thank KerriannS

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I don't usually write reviews, but this was honestly the worst indian i have ever had. I opted for a balti exotica which was watery, and what better to compliment a watery dish than the famous 'el paso' tortillas. Smelling packet fresh it was thinner than air, but the kind of food where you lose calories as you eat. Hoping it was just my meal that wasnt up to scratch, I turned my attentions to my vegan friend who muttered the words "There is a baked potato in my curry" as well as "They've poured tin carrots in my meal". I proceeded to ring up the restaurant to ask why they had given me tortillas, but they denied it and asked which indian restaurants I had eaten at before. So, all in all it was a really bad Indian but quite possibly the best mexican restaurant ever.

1  Thank TheShySir
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Love coming here. The food is great and the prices are great! Staff are warm and friendly and are happy to provide drinks glasses if you choose to bring your own alcohol rather than purchase soft drinks with your meal. I recommend the Saag Masala and the family naan! Thank you Lazeez as each time we visit we enjoy!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Four of us went for an evening meal and we all really enjoyed it. The restaurant was full, great atmosphere and friendly staff. We had a longer than usual wait for main course but this was expected given how busy it was. You can take your own drink which makes the bill a bit cheaper at the end of the night. Would highly recommend giving it a try.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Visit here regular this is the best food by far in Cumbria fantastic service amazing food so friendly recommend you won't be dissapointed thanks abz and co for another great meal