See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Very tasty food and staff. Just bring your appetite. Dessert trolley is full of goodies. Very big portions of lovely food. Good drink selection.
It is located at the Kirkandrews air field so plenty of parking.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristian L
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Perfect meal no complaints had 3 course for 11 of us and the rest had off kids menu very reasonable . brilliant service kids entertained themselves outside running about perfect day would definitely recommend ☺

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Four of us turned at 1400 without a booking. We were welcomed with open arms, including specialist access for my wife in her wheelchair. The restaurant is the officers' mess of the old WW2 airfield. Excellent menu, preparation, presentation ... and the size of the portions! We all left with 'doggie bags'.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2015

My wife & I visit at least six or seven times a year with a couple of our friends.
The service is always excellent, the food is good & plentiful, & they always remember that my wife likes a glass of ros"e wine ( not chilled), considering that they are so busy I find this extraordinary.
If you want a good feed at a good price this is the place to go.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank albert b
Reviewed 7 January 2015

You really must try. Fantastic value for money. Visited today, wonderful, service and food. We were a party of 32. All served by excellent staff. Really hot plates and tasty well presented food. I can honestly say everyone was more than satisfied. I am only reviewing the food as I have never stayed as a hotel guest.

Room Tip: I can't comment on hotel rooms as I am only reviewing food