Stayed here for three nights last week 14-17 April. Hotel in a lovely location. Very comfortable room (Room 3) with twin beds and lots of little extras in room and bathroom Staff were very helpful and friendly and the food very good. Would love to visit again and would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Style and relaxation served with a warm Cumbrian welcome Welcome to our friendly family run Country House Hotel peacefully located between the stunning Western Lake District fells and Cumbrian coast. Here at Hunday Manor we have the perfect balance of style, comfort and character mixed with a genuine warm, welcoming atmosphere making it the ideal place to enjoy meal, get a great night's sleep, relax with friends or celebrate a special occasion. We are passionate about ensuring your experience at Hunday Manor is the best it can be. When we say nothing is too much trouble we really mean it. From the moment you walk through our doors, our team will make you feel relaxed, welcome and well looked after. Making you feel special is what we do and that is why so many of our guests choose to come back many times and why we are one of only a handful of hotels awarded the prestigious 4 Star Silver Award from Visit Britain. Come and visit us soon and you'll be made very welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Hunday Manor Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunday Manor Country Hotel
- Hunday Manor Country House Hotel Workington, Cumbria