This hotel is situated off main road up lane into countryside in its own private we'll maintained grounds, which has lovely open view aspects to front and sides, as you walked into reception you get this warm feeling of traditional feeling of quality, and we were not disappointed, on check in everything went so smooth as there were 3 rooms booked for our party of 6 adults and 1 child, we all had deluxe rooms with 4 poster bed ensuite with shower with views looking over front and side, very spacious, bright and tastefully decorated, everywhere was spotlessly clean, tea/coffee making, iron, trouser press, and hair dryer in room with all the usual toiletry items in bathroom, and complementary water in room.
Breakfast was very hearty filing and gave you a good start for the day ahead, there are lots of places to visit locally lakes are only 20 mins away what a fab location, we had evening meal again faultless, everything was effortless and staff were excellent, the banter and time in bar was good, the bar tariff is very respectable due to being a hotel I was pleasantly surprised with the prices which makes it more affordable.
If you are thinking of staying here do not hesitate rest assured I will be back here given the chance again, we have all had a fabulous relaxing time, that was made felt by staff and ambience of the hole place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Style and relaxation served with a warm Cumbrian welcome Welcome to our friendly family run Country House Hotel peacefully located between the stunning Western Lake District fells and Cumbrian coast. Here at Hunday Manor we have the perfect balance of style, comfort and character mixed with a genuine warm, welcoming atmosphere making it the ideal place to enjoy meal, get a great night's sleep, relax with friends or celebrate a special occasion. We are passionate about ensuring your experience at Hunday Manor is the best it can be. When we say nothing is too much trouble we really mean it. From the moment you walk through our doors, our team will make you feel relaxed, welcome and well looked after. Making you feel special is what we do and that is why so many of our guests choose to come back many times and why we are one of only a handful of hotels awarded the prestigious 4 Star Silver Award from Visit Britain. Come and visit us soon and you'll be made very welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HRS, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your Hunday Manor Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunday Manor Country Hotel
- Hunday Manor Country House Hotel Workington, Cumbria