“Good variety”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Good variety”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Kids love it! Great variety, disco room and go-karts make a change to just having the soft play. Food and drink really nice, plenty of choice for adults and kids. Safe entry and exit system. Cleanliness seems a priority to staff.

Visited September 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Planet good time”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Fabulous time at planet play my nephew loved it the staff were great especially Lynsey miff she makes the best latte ever x

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Kags40
Workington, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Average”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Not much to do for older children, my daughter is 12 and she didn't enjoy the visit that much. It's also quite expensive. A good thing about it is that the food is gorgeous! But I really liked the idea that there was a princess pamper room that could be hired for parties! It could be improved by making the room available not in parties, just all the time! There was also a 'Planet Disco' where the kids could go for a dance, it's a really good idea!

Visited April 2014
Cockermouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fawlty planet”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My daughter was invited to a princess pamper party, first impressions were good, a lovely princess room with everything a little girl desires to become a princess. My partner and I decided to make the most of our freedom by grabbing a bite to eat, I was rather drawn to the big joint of succulent looking turkey on the hot plate and decided I was going to have some! I'm pleased there was a woman in front of me in the queue, all I can say is a dishevelled individual came out brandishing a knife and manhandled the meat, he was gloveless and was practically digging his dirty nails into the poor turkey..the woman in front of me said 'no thanks' and I quickly backed away watching him scrape the turkey back onto the hot plate with his grubby hands! I decided the safest bet was to get a bowl of chips..they arrived 45 minutes later! They were nice though but don't bother paying the £2.50 for the luxury hot chocolate..I've seen more luxury in a soup kitchen, very disappointing.
Anyway back to the party..the girls were getting their hair done etc by some young staff members, everyone who worked there seemed young which is fine if only they had the enthusiasm to match..all I can say is dull as dishwater..there was no party planner and no order or excitement injected into the affair, when the food came out the girls sat round a table listening to the sound of go karts which were next door..I'd seen enough..'let's have some music' I cried! The girls started chanting for one direction and a CD player was brought in..unfortunately they had to listen to the radio as they didn't have any CDs?! Pretty weird if you ask me. I'd be here all day if I listed all of the mishaps, luckily I'm a lighthearted soul and found the whole debarcle rather amusing. I definitely wouldn't pay £12.50 a head for a kids party in fact I could do better myself, maybe I'll take up party planning and show them how it's done!

Visited March 2014
7 Thank Alex C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very very enjoyable afternoon with my grandsons”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Went on Sunday afternoon, the boys were in their element all afternoon and to top it all an absolutely gorgeous home made Sunday carvery which was DELICIOUS and very good value.

Visited November 2013