Open today: 10:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Clay room fun

What a wonderful afternoon! Myself, sister, mum and neice attended a workshop this afternoon... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2020
br0ughster
Uttoxeter, United Kingdom
Great day out, lots of fun

My Mum, Sister's and I had a great day yesterday clay sculpting a hare! Helen was brilliant and we... read more

Reviewed 17 September 2020
yvonnesF1410OG

All reviews clay room potters wheel family group helen workshop hare sculpting activity skills fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2018

My husband and I had a two-hour taster workshop with Sarah, as part of a long weekend in Derbyshire. Really glad we did. While we are not naturally craft-y, Sarah was a friendly, patient and enthusiastic tutor, coaxing some not-terrible results out of us, and making for an enjoyable experience. There was also a helpful tea-and-cookies break just at the point where I feared I’d never get the hang of it. Sarah worked for many years as a professional ceramics designer for Denby, while her business partner happily shared with us some of her work with local school and youth and community groups for the forthcoming Ashbourne Festival. I would warmly recommend doing this.

Date of experience: May 2018
The ClayRooms T... H, Owner at The ClayRooms, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for your great review, one right hander and one left hander is always a challenge to teach in one class, we got there in the end !! We hope we've inspired you to use your new pottery skills in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Really enjoyed myself at The ClayRooms! Great for kids, adults, the lot. Helen and Sarah were great teachers, loved the class. A MUST for anyone looking for a fun, creative way to relax and spend time with loved ones.

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you John, what a lovely review.