Just returned from a lovely break - 2 families staying in a 8 person lodge - the lodge was fab, very clean and spacious, the hot tub enjoyed by all ages. The pool was also great. Reception staff very friendly on arrival and departure. The only gripe about the park was The Coach House restaurant where the the service was appalling and the staffs attitudes shocking. The food was good and tasty when it eventually came but you expect a lot better when paying £150 for food for eight people. Apart from this couldn't fault the park. Enjoyed trips to Chatsworth, Dovedale, Bakewell and Alton Towers, all within easy reach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-star Sandybrook Country Park is set in the former grounds of Sandybrook Hall and provides a peaceful and relaxing base to enjoy a holiday in the Peak District. Accommodation is provided in luxurious lodges which sleep from 2 to 8 people. The park has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, bar/restaurant and a woodland walk through the bluebell wood. It also has a range of activities available onsite including archery, waterwalkerz and bodyzorbing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sandybrook Country Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandybrook Country Park Hotel Derby
- Sandybrook Country Park Ashbourne, Derbyshire