Had a lovely break, stayed in one of the smaller lodges. Very clean on arrival & staff very friendly. Only downside was when we entered the lodge our daughter touched the towel rail which had been left on & was really hot, would of thought it could be turned off when cleaning as it was summer. Beds were a little uncomfortable & it was very hot at night so had to leave windows open, also sofas very small ok for us but not good for a larger party.The swimming pool was really nice but there were children in the pool & the parents were letting them jump in even when it said no jumping this frightened our daughter as they even jumped in the baby pool & no one stopped them. The Coach House restaurant was lovely, amazing food & service & Kelly & Alex were so lovely & friendly. Would recommend this place to friends & we will be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-star Sandybrook Country Park is set in the former grounds of Sandybrook Hall and provides a peaceful and relaxing base to enjoy a holiday in the Peak District. Accommodation is provided in luxurious lodges which sleep from 2 to 8 people. The park has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, bar/restaurant and a woodland walk through the bluebell wood. It also has a range of activities available onsite including archery, waterwalkerz and bodyzorbing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandybrook Country Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandybrook Country Park Hotel Derby
- Sandybrook Country Park Ashbourne, Derbyshire