Family of 11 booked 2 lodges, 62 and 65, great spot at the top of the park. Both with beautiful hot tubs which had lots of use and enjoyment! Had our shopping delivered directly to the lodge an hour after arrival (asda)
Lodge well equipped, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, cloths and tea towels provided. One double and 2 twin bedrooms with room in the double for our own travel cot!
Swimming pool thoroughly enjoyed twice during our stay with the changing facilities ample and clean.
Beautiful meal in the coach house, with some coeliac and others picky in our party nothing at all was too much trouble for them! Great selection of wines and food very nice, I enjoyed the posh mushrooms on toast followed by the jerk chicken.
Hot tub checked twice daily by staff.
Great weekend, planning to come next year at least once and can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-star Sandybrook Country Park is set in the former grounds of Sandybrook Hall and provides a peaceful and relaxing base to enjoy a holiday in the Peak District. Accommodation is provided in luxurious lodges which sleep from 2 to 8 people. The park has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, bar/restaurant and a woodland walk through the bluebell wood. It also has a range of activities available onsite including archery, waterwalkerz and bodyzorbing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sandybrook Country Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandybrook Country Park Hotel Derby
- Sandybrook Country Park Ashbourne, Derbyshire