We stayed here on the 31st October. we was made to feel very welcome and was showed to our room. The view was very nice and was overlooking fields/gardens and animals. very quiet area. Breakfast was great was asked what we would like, there was a whole lot of choice to pick from and we had the full English breakfast. only one minor mistake, one of our sausages were not quite cooked. but that didn't stop us from enjoying it. We got offered fresh coffee or tea, and orange juice etc was on the table waiting for us.
Only a couple of faults.....
1. The boiler or pipework was very noisy at night, every 10 minutes you could hear it gussing, don't know what it was doing.
2. The other people that was staying in the other room, thought it was funny to shout room service and wake everyone up!!
apart from that everything was fine.
This is in the middle of nowhere so be prepared to travel through dark country lanes which no street lamps or nothing, and miles away from the motorway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Lilacs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lilacs Ashbourne, Derbyshire