“Klm services”
Review of Airways Airsports

Airways Airsports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a Paragliding, Hang gliding, Paramotor and Microlight School offering courses and tuition in the Midlands and the Derbyshire Peak District. Come and join us for a trial flight and discover the best way to see Derbyshire either nipping around in one of our Mircolights or thermal your way around on a Paraglider or Hang Glider.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Venice, Veneto, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Klm services”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I feel real secure flying on KLM and sister companies but I'm careful to book only through KLM website or offices. Whenever possible l use KLM and now hoping to shift from silver to flying blue gold level in order to enjoy maximum benefits.

Visited April 2014

Ashbourne, England, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Awesome experience that's affordable and accessible”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

My wife cashed in her birthday voucher for a microlite flight today and she had a great time. The team are friendly, welcoming and it's a great place to give a go to something new. The cakes and drinks in the café are a little over priced but you could always eat sandwiches in your car if you really wanted. I can't help feeling we'll be back again soon.

2 Thank dt2791
Laragne-Monteglin, France
“Fly with Airways”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We are paraglider pilots and visited Airways to get our tow endorsement for paragliding. Andy,Shelly and Judy are super professional and friendly. I'm keen to go back for a tandem hang glider flight with Judy and my husband Dave wants to fly microlights with Shelly.
And the cafe has the most yummy selection of cakes, tea and after-flight beer too.

Visited November 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One hour microlight flight”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My wife bought a one hour microlight flight for me as a ruby wedding anniversary present. It was a marvellous, exhilarating experience. We were made very welcome by the instructors, Shelley and Mark, and Mark, the Pilot was very informative during the flight around the Peak District. The snack bar was excellent, well run and well stocked. A marvellous day and highly recommended.
Eddie, a Grandad aged 62.

Visited July 2013