Ladybower Inn
US$182
  • Breakfast included
The Maynard(Grindleford)
US$160
The Norfolk Arms(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$125
Little John Hotel(Hathersage)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
The Florentine(Sheffield)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe publady bowerevening mealwater pressurepeak districtsteak and ale pielarge portionsset us up for the daygreat foodbusy roadwould stay againfamily roomonion ringsvaried menushort breaklong walkone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night after a pleasant walk around Ladybower res. Room was very comfy and we'll equipped. Food was excellent. Good portions and prompt service. All the staff were efficient and friendly. Breakfast was great. Excellent value for money overall and will certainly be back.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank MontyWright
Reviewed 26 July 2014

On my day off arrival, I called in just to say that I would be arriving late (around 9.30pm) as I didn't want them to think I wasn't arriving. The barmaid informed me that food stops at 9pm but offered to make me a sandwich or something on arrival, which was very nice of her.
Anyhow, I arrived before that time and was immediately walked to my room and shown around, again this was very nice as at some establishments they just tell your where ones room is.
The room was very nice and clean and inviting with plenty of tea/coffee making facilities.
The only negative thing I can say is that the mattress felt a little cheap and the water pressure in the shower was woefully low.
All in all though it was a nice stay.
One more thing, the views of the Ladybower reservoir and surrounding area are absolutely stunning.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Albrad57
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Called in for a drink after a long drive from North Wales. Enjoyed the atmosphere so much we booked a room. Had a lovely afternoon chatting to various folk who stopped off wither with Dogs, Motorbikes or classic cars. Had a wonderful dinner and a very good nights sleep... Thank you, Mandy & Kev Caffrey

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Caffersa
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We had a one night stay and enjoyed a good pub meal in the evening with friendly service. Room One had a great view but we found it a bit noisy as the road outside gets quite busy in the morning and the shower lacked water pressure. The location is fantastic - easy to get to the reservoirs and footpaths. Breakfast was one of the best I have had anywhere.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank katecrook
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed for one night between a Sheffield University open day and the start of our holidays in Yorkshire. The rooms were clean and comfortable and suited our needs, the evening meal was very good, the breakfasts were fantastic! Overall the experience was excellent and I hope can be repeated soon!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family