Being given a flask at reception might indicate a long trek to the room but what a surprise it holds fresh milk to use with the tea/coffee making facilities-much better than the long life milk. The biscuits are also very morish, however do NOT eat them before your dinner since the potions are large. Perhaps if they served the vegetables separately it might not be as over facing. Service was friendly both at reception and in the residents dining room. We arrived on a sunday and the place was extremely busy but service at the bar was speedy. The residents are in a separate dining room with a reserved table. Food specials change every day, so plenty of choice available.Enjoyed all the food. We shall return !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a glorious location, The Yorkshire Bridge Inn is an ideal base from which to explore the exceptional beauty of the Peak District.The quality and integrity of our food & drink is something special. We have fine food prepared using fresh local produce.We have 14 bedrooms offering comfortable accommodation, as well as a variety of bars and dining areas with a friendly atmosphere enjoyed by all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Yorkshire Bridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yorkshire Bridge Hotel Bamford
- The Yorkshire Bridge Inn Bamford, Derbyshire