We stayed here a couple of nights midweek and were bit disappointed. The food and service were spot on and the location is ideal for walking round the dams and beautiful scenery. The only gripe I have is that the room we stayed in could do with some soundproofing, not very good to be woken in the night to the sound of someone in another room going to the toilet! The bar area could do with some comfortable seating so you can sit a relax whilst having a drink. That said, we would come back again and already considering a few days next year! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a glorious location, The Yorkshire Bridge Inn is an ideal base from which to explore the exceptional beauty of the Peak District.The quality and integrity of our food & drink is something special. We have fine food prepared using fresh local produce.We have 14 bedrooms offering comfortable accommodation, as well as a variety of bars and dining areas with a friendly atmosphere enjoyed by all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Yorkshire Bridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yorkshire Bridge Hotel Bamford
- The Yorkshire Bridge Inn Bamford, Derbyshire