“Lovely place and lovely people!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belper
Chevin Green Farm B&B
Ranked #3 of 10 Belper B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Our recent stay at Chevin Green Farm was a treat from start to finish. The whole place is of such a high standard, everything is immaculately clean and looks new with some lovely tea themed details. It's clearly been given a great deal of thought and a personal touch. We had such a warm welcome from Sarah and David, we felt quite at home - so much that we didn't want to leave! We were visiting friends in the area but there is a wealth of tourist attractions close by. I'd highly recommend Chevin Green Farm to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathryn K

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I stayed at Chevin Green farm this August to have a weekend away with some old friends. For me it turned out to be the perfect countryside bed and breakfast.
The entire place is immaculately clean, with very comfy beds! The tea themed rooms are beautiful and every little detail has been thought about from the room numbers through to the cute little tea labels on the breakfast table!

The breakfast was really tasty and the warm welcome from the owners Sarah and David made us feel even more relaxed.

The setting is beautiful, very quiet with stunning views over the local countryside and easy access to walks around the area. There are also plenty of local pubs that serve great food after a long walk!

This bed and breakfast is one of those little gems you don't find very often.... We've already booked a return visit!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Steffothen
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Found this B&B by chance a friend of mine was getting married who lives in the area, rooms are to a high specification with attention to detail, location is great near to Belper but in the countryside ideal for walkers, could not fault anything, the owners are very friendly and could not have greeted us any better.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kelryan
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I have been working on a project in Derby and had previously stayed at a Travelodge in the city. The service there was horrendous. So I decided to try a B&B in the countryside. Having read the reviews I chose Chevin Green Farm. The contrast with Travelodge couldn't be greater.

The welcome was warm and genuine. The room was immaculate. David gave me great advice on where to eat - The Cross Keys at Turnditch - brilliant place! Breakfast was excellent and David (and the rest of the family) engaged me and all their other guests in conversation about what we were up to.

A week after my stay, David phoned me to ask how the project was going. That's well beyond customer service, it shows a real passion for welcoming and looking after people.

I can't recommend Chevin Green highly enough. It's in a lovely quiet location, you'll be really well looked after and even if you're working, you'll feel like you're on holiday. And all for the same price as a faceless, uninterested corporate box.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank David_RCambridge
Reviewed 8 July 2013

After being told by friends how good Chevin green farm was and how friendly the owners were I decided to book to stay the night before my wedding.
Wow what an amazing place!
we arrived on 21 june 2013 and were greeted with an extremely warm and friendly welcome and made to feel more than at home I stayed with my mum and my son after being made at home and shown around we settled in and certainly made our selves at home. After a wonderful nights sleep we woke to the most fantastic full English breakfast. Before heading off to our wedding venue.
I have to say this was the best b&b I have ever stayed in,what friendly kind people who truly made us so welcome I can't wait to visit again would defiantly recommend a visit here. We will defiantly be returning soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Helen P
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My husband, baby daughter and myself stayed at the end of May for a friends wedding which was in the area. We arrived very late on the Friday evening but was met with a very warm welcome.
The room we were shown to was huge and absolutely immaculate, I don't think I've ever stayed in such a beautiful room. It was a really hot weekend so no need for extra blankets but there was plenty of extra bedding in the wardrobe. The tea and coffee facilities in the room were the best I have come across and the honesty box with a fridge of soft drinks was a really nice touch.
Breakfast on both mornings were obviously cooked from local quality ingredients and there was no going hungry with extra toast, cereals and fruit etc.
The friendly service we received made us feel part of the family. We will definitely be back and would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jodie C
Reviewed 30 June 2013

To our delight, our room was upgraded from a twin room to a double room, which we learnt whilst en route. Set in a superb location for peace & quiet, yet close to Belper for shops & pubs/restaurants. We received an extremely warm greeting from the owner and once settled in our room, a very welcoming pot of tea for two was waiting for us in the lounge. The attention to detail is impeccable from comfort & cleanliness of the rooms, the decor & tea theme, to sourcing local produce for the fine cooked breakfast. This is a great family run establishment, which is affordable & very good value for money. We can't wait to make a return visit. An absolute gem, which we highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple