“Great experience”

Premier Inn East Midlands Airport Hotel
Reviewed 30 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights as we were going to a wedding. The reception team were very efficient, friendly and helpful and the room was clean and well equipped. We were most impressed with the Thyme restaurant that did some great food and a superb breakfast (even better than the qhotel that we stayed in after this!)

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again or any other premier inn to be honest and I think they're much better than the equivalent travel lodge. Highly recommended

1  Thank andy1602

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Excellent choice for stop-over before or after flights. Great location.

Really recommend the hotel as I said but trip advisor is making me fill in two hundred characters. Sorry for making this such a long report but trip advisor rules ok in this instance.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Have stayed at various Premier Inn`s in the last 10 years and this one was the same as the rest.
Good value for money and even though I booked a non cancellable room for the wrong date, they did refund me. I rang up straight away after I had made my booking online and they said the refund would be in my bank within four days, which it was. Thank you
The rooms are clean and smart but I think the bed was a bit hard for me and the pillows at this particular hotel were not good.
The night staff was helpfull and gave us extra milk etc for our tea as was the morning staff
I know they guarantee you a good nights sleep or your money back but I did not complain that I had a terrible nights sleep as I put it down to a bit of jet lag as we had just arrived from a 6 hour flight from Egypt and I had a cold looming.
All in all, good value for the money

1  Thank shellybelly22
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Have stayed in hotel a couple of times for business nearby and found to be of very good standard. First stay I was allocated a disabled room which was ok but would not be my preference as bed is quite low. Welcome by staff was very good and courteous as was the staff in the restaurant. Speed of service for food was good for evening meal and breakfast. Would definitely recommend and will use again.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Stopped here as my family and I were catching a very early flight to Madeira from East Midlands Airport.
The standard was exactly as I expected from a Premier Inn. I very rarely stay at other budget hotels such as Travelodge and Holiday Inn having experienced a consistency of great accommodation with Premier Inn.
The staff were very friendly here, we did not utilise their park and fly but there was a coded gate onto the premises so we would have felt safe had our car been left here instead.
Considering how close it is situated to the airport I was not woken up once by a plane. I think Premier Inn beds are the comfiest I have slept on, this one was slightly under-par compared to other Premier Inns, but certainly a million times better than Travelodge mattresses which are just awful. The only other gripe which has lowered my rating to 4 stars was the air conditioning unit. I had stayed during the heatwave and was looking forward to the air con. It was a unit on the bottom of the far wall, was very loud to the point I had to turn it off to get some rest. Perhaps this hotel can look at implementing the same built in air con units as sister hotels.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Roaringmoo
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My wife & I stayed overnight on the 15th Nov. prior to flying on holiday & were impressed for our £42 outlay. We found the staff to be very polite, our room was perfect. It was spotless with a nice T.V & tea/coffee facilities. I have got to say the bed was one of the comfiest we have slept in so Lenny Henry is telling the truth. We also dined in the restaurant & found the food to be very nice.
For a one night stay before going on holiday we found it to be very relaxing & would definitely book again.

1  Thank malcolm b
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Rooms very nice and airy and your name is on the tv, and enough tea and coffee facilties. Stayed two nights and breakfast and evening meal were good. Drinks bit expensve though. Would stay again if work paid again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Castle Donington
Jurys Inn East Midlands Airport
Jurys Inn East Midlands Airport
#5 of 7 in Castle Donington
0 mi away
Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport
Holiday Inn Express East Midland...
#4 of 7 in Castle Donington
#2 of 7 in Castle Donington
Days Inn Donington A50
Days Inn Donington A50
#1 of 1 in Shardlow

Been to Premier Inn East Midlands Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!