Premier Inn East Midlands Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Donington Manor Hotel(Castle Donington)
View Hotel
Hilton East Midlands Airport(Castle Donington)
  • Restaurant
Sutton Bonington Hall(Loughborough)
View Hotel
All reviewsmeal dealeast midlands airportstayed hereair congood nights sleepcar parknext morningbudget hotelwhat it says on the tinearly flightbooked a tablebusiness parkevening mealcomfortable roomcontinental breakfastnight's sleepfamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed here for one night as we were going to a family wedding nearby. The room was very clean, spacious for myself, my husband and our 3 year old boy. The king size bed was so comfy, I wanted to take it home!! The breakfast was delicious, hot with lots of choice and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very close to East Midlands Airport but you cannot really hear the aircraft noise. I would definitely recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Stayed for a weekend in June.
Food was very nice quick and warm with good service especially for breakfast.
Room was clean and the bed super comfy, good shower and bathroom. well spaced out and with good parking we found it perfect for our needs.
Really like a premier inn and this was a good one.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Our stay at the hotel was brilliant, from check in to check out.

We were greeted by a cheerful receptionist, Peter, who could not have been more pleasant or helpful.When I commented I had left my phone charger at home he valiantly tried to find me one, when this proved impossible he loaned me an alarm clock. I also commented I needed an "idiots guide" to work the air conditioning unit and he came up to the room, bled the unit and patiently explained how to work it.This ensured a super cool room with no Airport noise.

We had taken the meal deal option, and were not disappointed.We were greeted by Martin who was charming and so attentive. The meal was beautifully presented and prepared, and served by a bubbly young lady, Danielle. Ben,(the young man in training- so his badge stated) was also pleasant and endeared himself to my husband by offering chilled or room temperature beer- what a professional touch.

The room, as always in Premier Inns, was exceptionally clean and fresh.

Our breakfast was again well prepared and cooked. Martin, Danielle and the other waitress from the night before again on duty.At the early hour they were so enthusiastic, attentive and pleasant.

Well done all, a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We stayed her for two nights and had to leave urgently after a call in the night, after explaining the issue to the staff they were absolutely lovely telling us not to worry about belongings in the room etc, they would liaise with us over the phone, ALL staff both day and night staff were so warm and welcoming from the minute we walked in and say how they were helping another client we knew we made the right choice of hotel, unfortunately there were no rooms left on our third night so we stayed at the ruddington one, but would not stay there again due to uncomfy beds and no aircon but lucky enough to get another night here so i could not recommend this hotel highly enough from both its beautiful facilities and comfy beds to the lovely staff.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I booked my family into this particular Premier Inn as we had an early flight the following day. Booking and check in were with the high standards we were familiar with. Friendly welcome and helpful staff. Good parking.

As we had the usual family room we did have the usual very comfy king size bed, and 2 beds - however these were squashed in with barely/no enough room to walk between - not is usually the case with the many Premier Inns we have visited before. However I could have "made do with this" - see below.

As we had eaten previously we didnt eat in the resturant that night - we wished we did as the food did look very nice.

Cleanliness of the room was great as always.

This is where my complain starts - i`m very disapointed with this. The temperature of the room was unbearably hot. The air con unit worked whilst we were out at the bar, however this malfunctioned on retiring to the room to sleep. I was kept awake by trying to get it to work, cold showers every 30 mins - no luck. I barely had 30 mins sleep from 9pm through to when we were due to leave at 3am. I`m very disapointed with this as this spoilt the start of a good holiday. I wish I had driven direct from home to the airport..I would have felt more refreshed.

I will complain - I did not want to make an issue at checkout as it was the middle of the night and we were short of time. Far from a "good night" Premier Inn "guarantee".

Room Tip: One with the air con that works - or visit in winter!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn East Midlands Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guests have a comfortable nights sleep, and we guarantee this. We do sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured that all your feedback is very important to us as we endeavour to meet all our customer’s needs. We would like the opportunity to investigate further, please email your booking & review details to talktous@premierinn.com and we will be in contact directly. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.