“Perfect location”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I have recently returned from a 2 night stay at the Donington 4 Apartments

The location is perfect right in the heart of the Village and within walking distance to the main high street and to local bars and restaurants.

I received a message with a lock box code for us to collect the keys upon arrival and voila you are in! Our apartment was number 4 and I found this to be very spacious with every home from home amenity including a washing machine and dishwasher!

A bottle of red and white wine, 2 heineken, milk, bread, nutella, jam, marmalade and butter plus tea and coffee had been left for us which was a lovely surprise.
Chocolates on our pillows too what a fantastic touch.

If I was to critique our apartment the only negative I would have is that the sofa needs to be replaced or recovered and the shower head could do with a change.

The above are minor issues and would definately not stop me from returning to these apartments

We have friends in Castle Donington and this is highly likely :-)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing