We stayed here on a stay, park and fly package booked through holiday extras.
Parking and transfers via the courtesy bus went very smoothly.
The hotel room was one of the best we have stayed in. Room large, beds very comfortable, TV, safe and fridge all free. Tea and coffee facilities.
Bathroom was spacious with a large walk in shower.
Hotel clean and staff were friendly and helpful.
The bar area was comfortable, bright and spacious, bar meals and drinks were reasonably priced.
A relaxing start to our holiday, if we fly from East Midlands in the future, this hotel will definitely be our first choice for a pre holiday stay and park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2016 LUXURY AIRPORT HOTEL OF THE YEAR, AWARDED BY THE LUXURY TRAVEL GUIDE. Offering easy access to East Midlands Airport the new Radisson Blu Hotel is an excellent base for the discerning traveller. Stylish rooms and a first-class conference centre are offered alongside extensive dining options and excellent leisure facilities making it the preferred place to stay for business and leisure guests alike. Rooms: The hotel's 218 contemporary guest rooms are tastefully and stylishly designed with luxury and comfort in mind. With a selection of standard rooms, business class rooms and suites attention to detail is evident throughout. All rooms feature air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities along with 38 inch flat screen televisions and free high speed internet access. Business class rooms and Suites feature extra amenities such as Nespresso(R) coffee machines and free movies. Dining: With an extensive brasserie style menu providing international cuisine choice will be paramount. Guests will be offered a variety of dishes and can choose to dine in the restaurant, lounge or bar. The Radisson Blu East Midlands Airport considers breakfast to be the most important meal of the day and offers a Super Breakfast concept which includes a large range of continental and English options to satisfy all tastes. Meetings & Events: Combining state of the art meeting facilities with an excellent convenient location for business travellers or local businesses the Radisson Blu East Midlands Airport is already a sought after conference venue. Ideal for hosting events ranging from international conferences to intimate banquets the hotel's 9 flexible meeting rooms can cater for 400 delegates in the largest suite. Services: Guests can enjoy the facilities of the onsite gym with all the latest high tech equipment. The swimming pool and spa area will provide relaxation after a hectic day. Free High speed internet access will be available throughout the hotel, outdoor parking, 24 hour room service and guest laundry service. Location: Offering prime location minutes from East Midlands Airport the Radisson Blu Hotel is in the heart of the East Midlands. The nearby M1 and M42 Motorways create easy access to local cities such as Derby, Nottingham and Leicester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, East Midlands Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, East Midlands Airport Hotel Castle Donington
- Radisson Blu Hotel, East Midlands Airport Castle Donington, Derbyshire