“dissapointing”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014

went here for take away after racing in donnington park.my wife and I ordered meal each only to find when we got back to camp site 3 mile away.1 meal short. the meal we had left which we shared was very bland and small portion.phoned restruant not very helpful? will not return there when racing next time.

6  Thank donna d

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Lovely staff who always make you feel welcome and will always be happy to see you.The food is the best indian I have ever eaten - Lamb Tikka Masala in particular!
Ghandi and his team are friendly, efficient and could not do more to make your experience enjoyable.

A must visit if you are ever in the area - or even if you are not it's worth the trip!

2  Thank ginarino
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Booked the table for 7.30,arrived at 7.20....so far so good. Starters came....still no problem....had drinks...all going smoothly...then waiting an hour and forty five minutes for the main course. If you know your going to be this busy,get more staff!! And please sort the telephone out....letting it ring and ring without answering it is not what I want to hear whilst trying to have a conversation. Not a good experience.....

6  Thank Mez13
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Went here for a meal early one Saturday night. Have usually eaten Indians in Derby but thought would try some where else.

would not now go anywhere else, fantastic service made my pregnant wife very happy and offered brilliant recommendations on the food.

staff were amazing would highly commend visiting this Indian. Have told my mate I've found us a new place to visit.

keep up the good work

3  Thank davlis
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I recently ordered a takeaway from this restaurant. The staff were really friendly, the food was very reasonably priced. We were really happy with what we ordered, and would definitely recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Gilly004