“Should be No.1 Deli ;)”

No 11 deli
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Delicatessen, British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Sandwich bar, delicatessen and coffee bar serving freshly made hot and cold food and drinks
Whitby, United Kingdom
“Should be No.1 Deli ;)”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I made sure I came to this Deli every day when working in Castle Donington. Such lovely staff and always service with a smile. Food choice was always amazing and the chocolate muffins were probably the reason for my rapid weight gain, haha. Sandwiches, salad boxes and pasta were some of my favourites; portion sizes were very good and they all tasted divine.

A must visit little gem in the heart of CD.... I will be back at any possible opportunity!!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank samm17
Liza F, Owner at No 11 deli, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you! It makes it all worth while when our customers appreciate what we are about. We try soooo hard to keep up our standards and comments like yours make it all worth while. Hopefully see you again soon : )

“Very Welcoming”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Went in for food, ended up buying some delicious goodies for the wife which when they found out was a present they kindly offered to wrap up in a small box with box etc...very helpful and the pork roll with chilli jam was awesome aswell

Liza F, Owner at No 11 deli, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you! We could have sold your small food hamper a dozen times over, it has inspired me to make some up for people to grab and go. Thanks again & please call again
Castle Donington, United Kingdom
“Yummy food and great deli selection!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

No 11 Deli is my favourite Deli! From the great sandwich/roll, fresh fruit & veg to a super deli counter - they always have what I need. Great gift ideas and the hampers are amazing - you can pick what you want putting into the baskets and they look lovely when they are done. Also had one of their Pizza sets as a gift for a friend and a little baking set for my niece.
Thankyou No11 Deli - where would I be without you!

• Visited March 2014
Liza F, Owner at No 11 deli, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We are continuing to improve our service and range of products all the time and I am visiting the deli/farm shop show next week for new products and ideas so keep a look out for some new exciting foods. Last years visit brought two new products which have both become our top sellers...............Oinkers and delicious traybakes.
“My lunch most days :)”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

My shop Gaysey Maisey's is next door to this lovely Deli. The staff are so lovely and friendly as is the proprietor Liza. The food is prepared fresh and is wonderfully presented. The soups that they make from scratch are very tasty, the salad boxes are fantastic value for money.... And my must most Saturdays is a mature cheese and red onion on a crusty cob - love this Deli. Thank you ladies!

Liza F, Owner at No 11 deli, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Whoop whoop! Thank you Gaye, what a lovely review, much appreciated x
Long Eaton, United Kingdom
“A great Deli”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

The food and choice here a really good. The products available are also very good. A better seating area would also be nice.

Visited February 2014
Liza F, Owner at No 11 deli, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
I couldn't' agree more about our seating area! We are constantly on the lookout for bigger premises nearby........watch this space. Thank you so much for your review, we do work hard as a team to make our customers happy and reviews like yours just give us that extra boost to keep up the hard work as it proves it is appreciated. Please call in for a tasty treat on us!