“Fantastic food!”

Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Castleton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Their telephone number is 01433621870. Postcode is S33 8WH. Very impressive restaurant in a small village, and I would love to give them a review. Thanks. Peter Taylor
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I decided to book a table on Wednesday the 6th as I live locally but have never been to 1530 to eat before.

All the food was fantastic, the calamari was cooked brilliantly and the soup was delicious! My chicken carbonara was creamy and very tasty, my girlfriend's Parmesan crusted chicken was cooked perfectly, it was so juicy and everything was seasoned well!

The house red wine was very nice and a fantastic pint of boddingtons!

Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

1 Thank Daniel N

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic restaurant serving delicious veggie food”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We liked this place so much we had lunch and dinner here. Great veggie options which were well presented and tasted fab. Keep up the good work.

Visited May 2014
Derby, United Kingdom
“Perfect.”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I actually walked out of 1530 stating it was the best food I'd eaten ever in any restaurant; it was simply spot on!
The service could not be faulted we weren't rushed and didn't feel that we were waiting either. The waitress recommended menu choices for both of us and had a great knowledge of the wine; very professional and a credit to the restaurant.
Great value for money as well - very impressed all round and we have just booked for New Year's Eve!!! Can't wait.

• Visited July 2014
Eye
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We booked a table for the evening of 12 July on the basis of the good reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed.

The pizzas were light, tasty and well cooked, the mussels cooked to perfection. The Chardonnay was very good and competitively priced.

A lively, friendly and attentive atmosphere. Value for money.

• Visited July 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great food, helpful staff”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I just popped in to get a take away pizza on my last night in Castleton. In the end, it turned into a sit down meal in the garden, with the dog allowed to quietly occupy a corner. The staff were very friendly, the atmosphere relaxed and the pizza was wonderful. I just wish I'd tried it before my last night! I'll definitely return next time I'm in Castleton. .