Took my Gf to stay here on her birthday weekend , the day before we went to Dovedale it was a great place to stay ...and was not very far from the Peak District ....worth staying a few more miles out for a quality place to stay . Great bar area ...and the english breakfast was just what we needed to set us up for a days walking ....great village too with some nice pubs , we started at the bar here and did a mini pub crawl in the village ...was great fun , defo will be coming back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blenheim House Hotel and Restaurant is set in the beautiful village of Etwall. A former 17th century farmhouse the Blenheim has been lovingly restored into a nine bedroom hotel with an excellent A la carte restaurant and traditional home cooked lounge menu. With inviting open fires, rich plush furnishings mixed with the contemporary style decor the Blenheim offers a warm and comfortable welcome to all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blenheim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blenheim House Hotel Etwall
- Blenheim House Etwall, Derbyshire