I went to Blenheim House for lunch with my friend yesterday and was most impressed with the staff, food and comfort here. We chose to have two starters instead of a starter and main - no problem ( and both really delicious - whitebait and parfait). We followed with pear tatin which was freshly made for us and my friend finished with an americana which came with Maltesers. Lovely. The staff were friendly, obliging and efficient - we will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blenheim House Hotel and Restaurant is set in the beautiful village of Etwall. A former 17th century farmhouse the Blenheim has been lovingly restored into a nine bedroom hotel with an excellent A la carte restaurant and traditional home cooked lounge menu. With inviting open fires, rich plush furnishings mixed with the contemporary style decor the Blenheim offers a warm and comfortable welcome to all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blenheim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blenheim House Hotel Etwall
- Blenheim House Etwall, Derbyshire