“Excellent Breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glossop
Birds Nest Cottage Guest House
Ranked #2 of 11 Glossop B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We found this wonderful B&B on the internet and took advantage of the out of season 3 night half price deal. It really exceeded our expectations. We are seasoned B&Bers and have an idea what to expect. The breakfast menu was extensive with different choices than the usual and the presentation was worthy of a posh hotel. The home made cake in the afternoon was a much appreciated bonus. Thank you Linda.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Myself and my boyfriend stayed for 4 nights and also had a hot stones massage each, I was really looking forward to our stay as I had stayed there a couple of years ago with my mum on a girly few nights away but it still exceeded our expectations. Lynda was so lovely and helpful with suggestions of walks to go on, breakfast was amazing and our room was beautiful. Thank you Lynda for a great stay :-) We really enjoyed everything about it.

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 14 February 2014

The Bird's Nest is a real home from home. I was made to feel extremely welcome by Linda, the proprietor. She was kind, caring, hardworking and extremely affable.
Linda is also an alternative therapist, and I can highly recommend the Reiki to completely destress.
The room was cosy, clean and quiet. And don't get me started on the full English breakfast, which was spot on.
It has now become my official bolt hole, and I have already booked for my next visit.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2014

This was a very welcoming, clean, peaceful guest house set close to wonderful countryside.
The room was pleasantly decorated and comfortable.
Thanks for being flexible on the breakfast timings!
Very good value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Linda is just wonderful, welcoming, friendly, all you could wish for. Rooms are clean with comfortable beds. Breakfast is amazing, with a vast choice. Six of us had the cream tea and it was excellent.We Highly recommend this B&B.
Thank you Linda for a wonderful stay and your kind hospitality.We will return soon.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Thank you for a lovely stay in glossop 8 weeks in the same room Lynda went out of her way to make me feel at home . Would I come back that would be a big YES one of the best b&b that I've stayed in . Thank you Lynda

Room Tip: There are only 5 rooms in birds nest and all are good
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Visited here again for 2nd time loved it very clean and breakfast is great Lynda and lee were very welcoming felt really relaxed so thank you. The area is full of beautiful places to visit and lots of different restaurants to choose from for an evening meal

Room Tip: Try and go in the summer and get use of there beautiful garden
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple