“Still the best.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glossop
Birds Nest Cottage Guest House
Ranked #2 of 11 Glossop B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is my third visit and I still love it, as Linda never wavers with her hospitality. She should organise courses on how to run a B&B. On top of everything else, she has the most wonderful garden which has lots of different areas to discover and relax in, which is just perfect for a country holiday.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Birds Nest Cottage Guest House

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed at the Birds Nest for three nights and it felt like home from home but with the added pleasure of having my room cleaned beautifully, fresh cake for a late afternoon snack and a delicious breakfast,full English and lots of other choices available and a stunning garden to walk around. My room and bathroom was spotless and facilities excellent. Our host Lynda could not do enough to make me welcome and I also enjoyed a hot stone massage which was utter bliss, Lynda has magic hands it was one of the best treatments I have had. I can highly recommend this bed and breakfast, a great spot for exploring Derbyshire.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Issy2009874
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Lynda makes everyone feel very welcome to her ideally placed B & B. We had a 2 night stay here and everything was spot on. Very comfortable room with TV,tea and coffee and nice en suite bathroom with good shower. Breakfast was very nice and Lynda caters for all tastes. Fantastic garden would be really nice in summer. 2 guest lounges with tea making facilities. Really enjoyed our stay. Thanks

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Our stay was lovely due to the warmth of the hosts. The greeting was great and the blueberry muffin was delicious. We went out in Glossup for the evening but after a restful sleep had a great breakfast with amazing variety. We even had a few minutes spare to marvel at the stunning terraced gardens with its individual secluded pockets of table and chairs. Thank you so much.

1  Thank With_two
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I can't really add anything to the many positive reviews here. I don't offer praise cheaply but Linda at the Bird's Nest makes you feel welcome and and at home.
Lovely environment and tasty food. A perfect B&B.

1  Thank gusters
Reviewed 13 May 2014

A warm, caring and friendly welcome. The garden is tranquil; a very tasty breakfast served in a light and pleasant room overlooking it. The room was comfortable and pretty immaculate. All this for a very reasonable price! This was our second visit.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MPugh2014
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We arrived to amazing home made banana and pecan cakes and a lovely brew, Linda was a wonderful host and we were made to feel welcome straight away. The rooms we stayed in was massive, clean and lovely, the bathroom was spacious and plenty of hot water. Lovely little things in the room including a fan, hair dryer, wifi, toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities. The house has 2 guests lounges for if you want to chill out. The thing we found best were the people who owned it, Linda made us welcome straight away, had loads of local knowledge and was really friendly. We were attending a party in the evening and I left the present I. The lounge, I called and asked her to put it away for me and she kindly dropped it up in the town for us. ( I can't remember your husbands name sorry :-()
We had a great nights sleep in a comfy bed and the room was really quiet even though Ina busy road.
The garden in this property is breathtakingly stunning and I can't wait to return for afternoon tea in it.
Breakfast was lovely, all fresh fruits, yogurts, more home made cakes (yummy) and a delicious cooked breakfast.
We cannot wait to return as we feel we had a real treat, many thanks x

Room Tip: Iwe stayed in the front double and it was lovely.
1  Thank LisaHall29
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glossop
Travelodge Glossop
The Bulls Head Public House, Restaurant & Guest House
The Woodlands
The Woodlands
#1 of 11 in Glossop

Been to Birds Nest Cottage Guest House? Share your experiences!