“Lunch”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glossop
The Norfolk Arms Inn
Ranked #7 of 11 Glossop B&B and Inns
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lunch”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch had the steak and Red Leicester baguette and a drink and must say it was lovely and good value for money we have been many times great location not somewhere for a special occasion but great to meat up with friends and have a bite to eat

• Stayed October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Hyde, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

An enjoyable lunch with our grandson again. The service is very good and the staff actually smile!!
The fish and chips is very good and portions are large !!
I'm sure we will be returning soon.
My only gripe is that the television in the bar is a bit loud. This is probably me as I'm not interested in hearing the football.

Stayed October 2013
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

After spending the whole day riding our motorbikes, me and a friend arrived in Glossop tired and hungry. After seeing the sign for a room for £30 we decided it would do. The room was a good size and came with all we needed. The staff at the bar were great giving us advice in where to eat and what to drink. If I was in the area again I would stay there.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank LifeAsABackpacker
Whitley Bay
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Having been to Glossop about 5 times I know it is a very bad place for parking. Being disabled I cannot walk far. The Norfolk Arms Inn is not a TopClass Hotel but you can get a room last minute like I needed to do when my brother died and we attended his funeral. They do good meals and it is also a Restuarant which is used by others in Glossop and is always busy which speaks for itself. The only drawback is there is no lift but the staff will fetch anything you want to your room. The staff were very friendly and could nt do enough for you, I would go there again. It is also not expensive. There is a Travel Lodge nearby but like everywhere in Glossop no Parking whereas if you have a Blue Badge you can park on the Square outside the Norfolk Arms Inn. I have rated it 4 as it is the only place where we could park as even the Travel Lodge has a notice outside saying 2 hours parking only so parking is at a premium in Glossop.

Room Tip: We only saw one room and even though it was over the part of the Pub that smokers used outside it di...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nain22
w yorks
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on the 6 of July. Excellent location great food and friendly staff. Rooms were basic but clean and covered our needs.look forward to returning later this year when we can do more exploring

• Stayed July 2013
Hyde, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Tried here again for lunch. It was ok. So quiet !! Usually busy at lunch time. The food we chose was part of the "2 courses for £14.99". Good selection on the menu. We both had the pork belly.
The dessert chosen by my husband was lemon roulade. It looked better than it tasted. I had cheese and biscuits which they pack up for you to take home. It was an "ok" lunch but have had better. The location is perfect when doing some shopping in Glossop.

• Stayed June 2013
Glossop, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We went to the Norfolk a few Saturday's ago. My mother and I had steak pie, chips and veg. The pie was ok, usual pub standard. The chips looked like they had been cooked 2 to 3 times and the veg left a lot to be desired. My partner had fish and chips, which he said was greasy and awful. The service was ok and the waitress very kindly knocked 20% off our bill as the food was not up to standard. We won't be visiting this pub again for food.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Heather H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glossop
Travelodge Glossop
The Bulls Head Public House, Restaurant & Guest House
George Hotel Glossop
George Hotel Glossop
#11 of 11 in Glossop

Been to The Norfolk Arms Inn? Share your experiences!