“Great choice”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch whilst on holiday with my family. Enjoyed paninis and an assortment of drinks and cakes. I recommend the hot apple drink and scones - delicious! Relaxed atmosphere, clean, quality cafe, serving good food.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Called in for a coffee and ordered at the counter. A wait of some minutes before my drink was ready and then was shouted back to the counter. I didn't find that very relaxing and the atmosphere was also less than laid back due to over loud and unpleasant background music. Got a super cup of Illy coffee which I enjoyed while reading, but no one came near for nearly an hour, either to clear mine or neighboring tables or to see if I wanted another cup. Great coffee let down by poor service.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I am very excited to come across the place I had to join trip advisor just to say I love it!! As I am not a massive coffee fan they have a massive range of loose tea and healthy food. Greek salad was pretty amazing!! I meet up with my friend often in Glossop and this will be our new place to meet for our relaxing girly lunch

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was my second visit to Revive this time was much better. Was very warm when we arrived but asked staff to put aircon on - they did and found the 2 younger girls we chatted to very pleasant and also gave us some free tasters :) The menu is very big and a little confusing but ended up with the Greek salad and a soup had to wait a little while as they was busy but was very good. Would recommend

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Today I revisited Revive Coffee and was pleasantly surprised at range of quality food and drinks available, the staff are friendly the service was very good. Well worth a visit, I will be a regular visitor.