We stayed for a single night mid-week,
Clean, Quiet and relaxed atmosphere.
The room itself was well presented with good sized windows allowing us to cool ourselves over an unreasonably hot couple of days.
The views out over Hathersage are fantastic.
Plenty of Parking, great home cooked food.
5* review and would definitely recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn set in the heart of the peak district ideal base to explore the Hope Valley offering a friendly family run inn with 9 rooms great beers and good home cooked food in a comfy relaxed setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millstone Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millstone Country Hotel Hathersage
- Millstone Country Inn Hathersage, Peak District National Park