“Fantastic”

Hathersage Swimming Pool
More attraction details
Owner description: Hathersage outdoor heated swimming pool is set in a lawned enclosure with a covered veranda to one side. During the summer months, It offers the opportunity to swim in the open air, amidst the glorious Peak District scenery, in water which is heated to 28°C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Spent 2 hours here on Sat. 19th April over lunchtime with my 4 year old son. The outside air temperature was 5 degrees, but the pool water was a super temperature and we were not cold in the slightest!! The pool wasn't very busy I guess because it was such a cold day and at one point we had the pool to ourselves. I'm so glad we came and as my husband regularly climbs in the peak we will definitely be returning

4 Thank Chuddyswim

Sheffield
“Fabulous pool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

This pool is warm what ever the weather so don't be put off if it's cool. Changing area is clean and well maintained, the staff helpful. Well worth a vist.

Burwash, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Invigorating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Relaxed retreat. Wonderful swim in the sun. Very good value. Easy to park. Friendly staff. Helped and advised as first visit. would love to have a pool like this near where I live. Unique.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Swimming in the rain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

This was great!! I swim a few times a week so thought i would try this outdoor swimming pool. It was rainy when I got there - but the pool was 82 degrees so was nice and warm. Proper size pool. It was lovely to be able to swim and be outside. I could hear the birds and see the beautiful surroundings. Despite the weather it was quite full., Nice cafe - which my husband had a coffee in while I swam (he is a coward!) Although he popped his head up to take a photo which was a bit risky in this day and age but the staff where ok about it - thank god- no arrests.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

I love it here especially on a warm summers evening when you can choose to swim and enjoy the evening sunset. Very friendly staff and the facilities are very clean.

Visited June 2013